Monday, January 23, 2012

Sneak Peek Week/Newest Designs

New Retro Kitty with New Background Dots
This week the team will be sharing some of Dreamweaver's newest designs. Most of us are meeting up at CHA in Anaheim to share these with your local retail stores. So check back each day to see what the team has to show you. And look for them to be available at your local stores soon. The background above was done with the double glitter technique using the new dot stencil (LX7011). And then the kitty stencil (LL3021) was paste-embossed on top with with Glossy White Embossing Paste (DGWP). While it was still wet I poured a transparent crystal glitter on the kitty. Now follow the links to the team's blogs below to see what the are creating with the newest designs.  And don't forget that there is still time for you to sign up with Mr. Linky and join our Valentine challenge this month.






4 comments:

Laura Drahozal said...

Oh very pretty and retro. I like how the dots look with the cat. I made these cats primarily in black, but I think I like the white just as much.

Daria said...

I like the retro look!

I'm thinking of getting the dot background stencil so I can use it to make samplers. After watching you stencil on top of yellow paste and seeing how the colors changed, I thought it would be good to make a sampler so I could choose colors with a better idea of how they will look on the yellow paste. This dot stencil would work perfectly. Does that make sense?

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

Yes, Darla I think that would work. Were you in my Berkley class? You should have said something...thank you for supporting stenciling. As you know of course I am a stencil fanatic and it's nice to meet a kindred spirit. Happy Stenciling!

Kristi Parker Van Doren said...

ok..love it!

Post a Comment