There has been some discussion regarding the projects for Layered Metallica which is my December 3 afternoon class at Rubber Stamp Fantasy in Marietta Georgia. I have included a couple of alternative cards for people and here is one of the possibilities that you can do with the exact same materials, but different stencils. See the detail of how the background stencil (LX7001) comes alive in the detail of the poinsettia (LG700). I love how this technique makes you want to touch the metal. I have put the backing paste from Mercart behind the poinsettia stencil area to give it the extra "puffy" look.
If you are interested in the New Dream Team Call and what is required of you to be on the team click here to discover how it all works.
Friday, November 11, 2011
- ► 2012 (109)
- A Cornucopia of Thanks from Dreamweaver Stencils
- Nothing Warped About This Sketch Challenge!
- Butterflies in the Winter?
- Nouveau Rose
- Classes in Georgia
- Thursday's Dream Schemes/Free Challenge Today!
- Thursday's Dream Schemes/Black and White Colorway ...
- Dreaming of Being on the Dream Team? Bring It On!
- ▼ November (8)