Friday, October 29, 2010
For those of you who would like to do a fast Christmas Card this one that Elaine Benedict made is so simple. Silver embossing paste is applied to the Coiled Christmas tree stencil (LG729) and then as soon as you take the stencil off ...throw some silver glitter on the paste. The holographic stars add just that something extra to make this a true Elaine Benedict card design. Like Louise she also teaches throughout the Illinois and Wisconsin area, if you live there look for a class at a store near you.
Posted by Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils at 10:04 PM
- ► 2013 (77)
- ► 2012 (109)
- ► 2011 (78)
- Fast and Easy Christmas Card
- Classy Classes in Chicago
- Foiled Again!
- Metallic Embossed Purse
- Sleighs were made of Wood!
- Victorian Christmas!
- So Many Beautiful Cards!
- We're having Christmas Card making weather today!
- Still Hopping...I mean HOPING!
- Celebrating the Winners of the Dream it UP site:
- BloP Hogging for Glob Candy can be Fun!
- LAST DAY TO HOP
- OCTOBER 2nd...THE FOUR L's
- Last Minute Instructions for the BLOG HOP
- ▼ October (15)